What is the Dynamic Athletic Development Program (Ages 13+)?
Our athletes train in a high energy, result-driven environment, all while maintaining the individualized attention that proper athletic development requires. The focus is on building a solid athletic foundation through linear and lateral speed development, agility, explosive power development, and functional strength training.
Athletes can also expect to receive the following:
- Assessment for performance limitations and injury risk factors using the Dynamic Comprehensive Biomechanical Assessment
- Custom-written program based on individual’s training experience, needs, and goals
- Individualized coaching in a high energy environment with an average coach to athlete ratio of 1:4 with our highly trained, professional staff coaches
Who is Dynamic Athletic Development Program (Ages 13+) For?
Our Athletic Development Programs are designed for the athlete who is looking to get stronger, faster, and more powerful with a reduced risk of injury.
What to Expect at Your First Session
In our Dynamic Athletic Development Program, each athlete undergoes Dynamic’s unique Comprehensive Biomechanical Assessment which uses a series of tests to identify any postural issues as well as limitations in mobility or stability and side to side discrepancies. Athletes also undergo a specific set of performance tests to help track and monitor training results and specific progress. This information is used to design a customized program to meet their individual needs and maximize their rate of progress.
Athletes should wear loose-fitting athletic clothing, gym shoes, and bring a water bottle! Our very first session is an introduction, and at about an hour in length, it’s shorter than a typical session. On the first day, we’ll be going over what the training structure will look like and have you get to know the coaches.
In the second session, the real work begins!
What to Expect at Each Session
Typical training sessions last about 75-90 minutes and consist of the following:
- 5-10 minutes of self-myofascial release
- 10-15 minute movement prep and dynamic warm-up
- 10-15 minutes of speed and plyometric training
- 10-15 minutes of power training
- 30-45 minutes of resistance training and core training
- 10-20 minutes of conditioning
The primary benefit of our Dynamic Athletic Development Program comes in professional program design, which features a customized program for the individual needs and goals of the athlete, and world-class coaching in a low coach to athlete ratio of 1:4 on average.
Our coaches teach you proper exercise techniques and educate you on proper training practices, empowering you with the skills and knowledge necessary for long-term success.
In all of our Athletic Development Programs, athletes can expect to:
- Improve their range of motion
- Improve their linear, lateral, and transitional speed
- Improve full body power in sport-specific patterns
- Improve functional strength
- Improve core strength and endurance in linear, rotational, and diagonal patterns
- Improve sport-specific conditioning and work capacity
- Drastically reduce their risk of common sports injuries (e.g. ACL tears, groin and hip flexor strains, ankle sprains, shoulder dislocations/separations, etc.)
- Compete with more confidence
- Ultimately improve their performance!
For less than $25 per session, Dynamic Athletic Development Program is the most cost-effective option for motivated athletes to train within a world-class training program!
Athletes may train anywhere from 1x to 4x per week at the following cost per month. There is a 3-month minimum commitment.
- 1 sessions each week = $100/month
- 2 sessions each week = $189/month
- 3 sessions each week = $259/month
- 4 sessions each week = $329/month
Our Summer rates are as follows for 8-week programs:
- 2 sessions each week = $365
- 3 sessions each week = $495
- 4 sessions each week = $645
Family discounts are available; we offer 10% discounts to the first two siblings, and a 50% discount to the 3rd.
Our Dynamic Athletic Development Program runs 6 days each week, and athletes can show up at any of the start times listed on any of the days available.
Sessions are approximately 90 minutes long, and occur on the following days and times:
- Monday - Friday with training between 2:00-7:00pm
- Saturday training hours from 9:30-11:30am
Athletes are discouraged from consistently missing sessions, as results are dependent upon consistent, dedicated effort. We require that any missed sessions get made up within the intended 12-week training block. We do not refund unused training. However, we may be able to roll unused training into future use at the gym.